Lead Experience Designer at Vuuh
* At Vuuh, I’m working on an exciting new product that enables easy and seamless exchange of product data between suppliers and retailers.
4/2017 – 12/2019
UX Designer & Researcher at UNSILO
* There, I worked on AI products for academic publishing. I supervised pilot programs with some of the biggest scientific publishers, as well as facilitated company hackathons. For over a year, I led all design processes.
2/2017 – 4/2020
Writer at The DISTRACTED Moron
* In early 2017, I decided to quit social media. I began writing about my experience, trying to help others regain control over their focus. Later on, I started writing about money and beneficial ways of using technology.
1/2017 – 4/2017
Content Marketer & Designer at Razuna
* After 2 years in Denmark, it was time to move away from temporary restaurant roles. I quickly found a small startup where I wrote about product features, as well as became involved in product and web design.
10/2016 – 7/2020
Studying Danish at LærDansk and CLAVIS
* Short after I moved to Aarhus, I went to a language school to finally learn and start speaking Danish.
8/2016 – 1/2018
Digital Concept Development Student at Erhvervsakademi Aarhus
* Specialty: User Experience
* Moving to Aarhus, I continued my education in the Erhvervsakademi where during my first week, my team and I won a competition among 130 other students in a 24-hour concept development challenge.
1/2016 – 4/2016
Design Intern at Coolshop
* One of my colleagues from the restaurant I worked in helped me get in touch with Coolshop, where I got an internship. There, I was involved with the webshop’s visual identity and campaign creation for new products.
9/2014 – 11/2016
Part-Time Worker at Vesterå and Köd
* Moving to Denmark meant starting from scratch, so for some time, I worked as a dishwasher and a busboy. Even though it was not exactly what I dreamed of doing, I met some amazing people.
9/2014 – 6/2016
Multimedia Design Student at UCN
* Specialty: Design
* I moved to Denmark to restart my life and pursue a new career. I started my education in Aalborg. At the graduation ceremony, I was invited to hold a speech about self-motivation.
8/2012 – 5/2014
Volunteer at Rotaract
* After winning a company event for young leaders, I was recommended and invited to Rotaract. There, I teamed up with a group of nice people and together we worked on projects to support the local community.
5/2010 – 5/2014
Lead Positions at Happy Bar & Grill
* For 4 years, I mastered all roles I was assigned to. I also won the company event ‘Assessment of Young Leaders 2012’. In 2014, I was offered a managerial position which I declined due to my plans of moving to Denmark.
8/2009 – 6/2013
Management Student at a Bulgarian University
* That, and simultaneously studying a second bachelor in Tourism, was supposed to teach me about excellent customer experience. Unfortunately, the education in Bulgaria was not what I expected.
9/2004 – 6/2009
Studying in a Sailing School
* Like most kids at this age, I had no clue about what I wanted to do. So I studied for ship mechanic.