Let’s Go Back in Time…
Here, you can see where I come from and where I’m heading. Regardless of titles and education, my goal has always been the same: Help others by creating simple and meaningful experiences.
I’m always on the lookout for something I truly want to be involved with. If you happen to know a place, you’re more than welcome to reach out.
UX / UI Designer at Vuuh
* At Vuuh, I’m working on a product that enables easy and seamless exchange of product data between suppliers and retailers.
4/2017 – 12/2019
UX Designer and Researcher at UNSILO
* At UNSILO, I worked on AI products for academic publishing. For some time, I led all design processes, supervised pilot programs with some of the biggest scientific publishers, as well as facilitated company hackathons.
Writer at The DISTRACTED Moron
* In early 2017, I decided to quit social media. As a result, I began writing about my experience, trying to help others regain control over their focus. Later on, I began writing about personal financing and beneficial ways of using technology.
1/2017 – 4/2017
Content Marketer and Designer at Razuna
* After 2 years in Denmark, I decided it was time to move on from restaurant part-time roles. I quickly found a small company where I wrote about new and upcoming product features, as well as became involved in product and web design.
8/2016 – 1/2018
Digital Concept Development Student at Erhvervsakademi Aarhus
* Specialty: User Experience
* Moving to Aarhus, I continued my education in the Erhvervsakademi where during my first week, my team and I won a competition among 130 other students in a 24-hour concept development challenge.
1/2016 – 4/2016
Design Intern at Coolshop
* One of my colleagues at Vesterå helped me get in touch with Coolshop and get an internship. While there, I was involved with the webshop visual identity and campaign creation for new products.
9/2014 – 11/2016
Part-Time Worker at Vesterå and Köd
* Moving to Denmark meant starting from scratch, so for some time, I worked as a dishwasher and a busboy. Even though it was not exactly what I dreamed of doing, I met some amazing people.
9/2014 – 6/2016
Multimedia Design Student at UCN
* Specialty: Design
* I moved to Denmark to restart my life and pursue a new career. I started my education in Aalborg. At the graduation ceremony, I was invited to hold a speech about self-motivation.
8/2012 – 5/2014
Volunteer at Rotaract
* After winning a company event for young leaders, I was recommended and accepted in a club. In this club, I teamed up with a bunch of cool folks and together we worked on projects to help the local community.
5/2010 – 5/2014
Lead Positions at Happy Bar & Grill
* For 4 years, I mastered all roles I was assigned to, as well as participated and won the company event ‘Assessment of Young Leaders’ in 2012. In 2014, I was offered a managerial position which I declined due to my plans to move to Denmark.
8/2009 – 6/2013
Management Student at a Bulgarian University
* That, and simultaneously studying a second bachelor in Tourism, was meant to teach me everything about restaurants, hotels, and most importantly – excellent customer experience. Unfortunately, Bulgarian education did not fulfil my expectations.
9/2004 – 6/2009
Studying in a Sailing School
* At this point of my life, I was genuinely confused about what I wanted to do, and I chose to study for ship mechanic.